Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012

A few weeks ago I found out about the annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, where every participating blogger writes about a set topic each day for a week. Yesterday the blogging topics were published and I can't wait to give it a go! I'm really excited about trying out blog week because it will challenge me to write a blog post every day for a week, and because it gives me topics I wouldn't have come up with myself. I'm also looking forward to coming across a few new knitting blogs during the week!

Blog Week 2012 takes place from the 23rd-29th April, which gives me three weeks to get in the habit of posting regularly. I haven't posted for the past two weeks as I was travelling: first to Paris, then to Aix-en-Provence in the south of France for a college football tournament, with an essay to write in between. Paris was incredible, the tournament went well, despite the 12-hour overnight bus journey there and back, and the essay was handed in on time!

Now that I've caught up on sleep I'm ready to start blogging more often, starting with a Work-in-Progress Wednesday post tomorrow. (Thanks to Rachael from chasingtheyarn.co.uk for the suggestion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment